I guess I'm anti social. The Perry Belcher You Tube video scared me. I don't need to be the most popular person on Twitter. "I Twitter all day long." ????? Live your life... limit your Twitter! "I invest 3 to 4 hours every single day." Help! "You're probably not going to make deep lasting relationships on Twitter."
Looks like my friends are anti social, too, or maybe just not Twitter members. We do this interesting thing called get together and chat. It's just so overwhelming to "pick potential friends" from an enormous list.
My Twitter username is Librarylady2002. So someone out there can prove me wrong, and we can have a "shallow, temporary relationship." I really am a nice, funny person... this is just an all too foreign concept to me at this point.
I appreciated the Twitter Explained for Librarians, or 10 ways to use Twitter article. I was thinking I might be too much of a "stick in the mud" to do "Things on a Stick." The point was made that all of this isn't for everyone. We are throwing a bunch of things against the wall to see what "sticks".
No comments:
Post a Comment